Cobra SC 100
Single-View Smart Dash Cam with Real-Time Driver Alerts
Discounts for Military, First Responders, Teachers and Students throughSee Terms
SC 100 SMART DASH CAM
Single-view camera with Full HD video, emergency Mayday alert, cloud video management and real-time driver alerts.
1Full HD VIDEO (1080P)
Set up your SC 100 dash cam to record the road in crystal-clear Full HD (1080P) video resolution.
2Front or Rear View
Place your SC 100 to face the front of your vehicle or in the rear window with the adhesive mount.
Embedded GPS provides you with accurate location and speed information in your video footage.
4EMERGENCY MAYDAY ALERT
Sends your emergency contact an automatic text message in the event of a serious accident.
5Drive Smarter® App
The Drive Smarter® app connects you with the Cobra driver community for real-time road alerts.
68 GB SD Card Included
An included 8 GB SD Card ensures you can be ready to record from the moment you open the box.
SAFETY AND SECURITY FEATURES
Continuous loop recording, emergency Mayday alert, Parking Mode, and Motion Sensing ensure maximum protection
Any recordings that are triggered by a significant G-Sensor event or impact are automatically saved and locked
Extreme Temperature Protection
Supercapacitor technology allows Cobra SC smart dash cams to withstand the most frigid cold and intense heat
Dual Band Wi-Fi Connectivity
Ensure a flawless connection to the cloud and receive automatic software updates and alerts via dual-band Wi-Fi
Cloud Video Management
Instantly store, edit and share footage from anywhere with built-in Wi-Fi and instant access to your videos
Real-Time Driver Alerts
Get notifications of red light and speed camera locations and real-time shared alerts from the driver community
With the Drive Smarter® app and Cobra SC smart dash cams, get the peace of mind you need on the road. From real-time driver alerts to advanced safety and security features, you'll always have an extra set of eyes on the road watching out for you.
Cloud Video Management
Easily view, edit, and share videos from your smartphone. Manage your footage from an intuitive timeline of recordings.
Safety & Security Features
Multiple safety and security features provide peace of mind, including live view, emergency video protection, and vehicle security
Join The Community
Join a community of 3.5 million driving enthusiasts sharing and receiving over 100 million real-time alerts each year.
Join the Community
Our Drive Smarter community of drivers and in-vehicle sensors provide over 100 million shared alerts a year, something no other solution can provide. Receive real-time and shared alerts for red light camera locations, speed zones, road conditions, and other relevant notifications to make you a smarter driver.
|Views||Single-View||Front and Cabin-View||Configurable||Front and Rear-View|
|Screen||2" LCD||3" LCD||3" LCD|
|Includes SD Card||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
|Real-Time Alerts with Drive Smarter® App|
|Dual Band Wi-Fi|
|Cloud Video Management|
|Parking Mode & Motion Sensing Security|
|Advanced Driver Assistance System|
|Enhanced Night Vision|
|Includes IR Interior Camera|
|Includes Rear-View Camera|
|Compatible with Accessory Cameras|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Included with your SC 100 smart dash cam:
- 8GB MicroSD card
- Adhesive mount
- Vehicle charger
- Micro USB data cable
Ensure the camera is connected to a constant power source during the update process. Failure to do so could result in your unit becoming non-functional. Your vehicles cigarette lighter socket or a household outlet work best
Using the Drive Smarter App
- • Power up your camera by connecting to constant power source such as your vehicles CLA adapter or a household outlet.
- • When you Connect your camera, the app will check if a newer firmware update is available on the server.
- • Press ‘Download’ on the notification to download the latest Firmware.
- • Follow the instructions on the Drive Smarter Mobile Application. If successful, the camera’s LED’s will begin blinking while the firmware is being installed.
- • To check that the Firmware update was successful, you can check the ‘About’ screen in your camera’s settings menu
Using a Mac or PC For optimal performance, check www.cobra.com periodically for software updates.
- • Connect the Dash Cam to your computer using the included USB to Micro-USB cable.
- • The camera will be listed in Windows Explorer/Finder.
- • Download the update file for your model and save it to your computer. It will end with “.bin” as the file extension. Note: You do not need to double click or open this file on the computer.
- • Copy/paste or drag the update file you downloaded .bin file into the root directory of the Camera’s SD Card.
- • Wait for the file to transfer and then safely disconnect the Dash Cam from the computer. The Dash Cam will turn off.
- • Plug the Micro USB cord into a reliable power source such as your home’s outlet or your vehicle’s CLA adapter. The Dash Cam will turn on and automatically boot into the Firmware Update Menu.
- • Follow the directions on the camera display to update firmware if the unit has one. Units without displays will update automatically.
- • You can check if your camera is up to date by checking the firmware in your camera’s ‘About’ setting submenu.
Item # SC100
3.92” H x 1.34” W x 1.26” D(99.5mm H x 34mm W x 32.06mm D)
Individual Box Dimensions:
7.36” H x 4.92” W x 2.60” D
(187mm H x 125mm W x 66mm D)
Individual Box Weight:
.83 lbs (374.5 g.)
Master Pack Qty: 4
Master Pack Dimensions:
11.42” H x 8.11” W x 5.79” D (290mm H x 206mm W x 147mm D)
Master Pack Weight:
3.63 lbs (1648 g.)
UPC #: 028377 10792 4
Master Pack Barcode: 1 00 28377 10792 1
Is my camera compatible with Drive Smarter?
Only Cobra's SC Series cameras (SC100, SC201, and SC200/200D) are compatible. Drive Smarter does not support legacy Cobra dash cameras (DASH Series, CDR Series) at this time.
Do I need to pay for Drive Smarter?
No, Drive Smarter is a free service provided to users of our SC Series cameras.
Why am I having trouble connecting the Camera in Drive Smarter?
You may have previously established a Bluetooth connection with the camera. If this is the case, please go into your phones OS Bluetooth menu and 'Unpair' your camera from your phone.
How can I use the MayDay feature?
Simply enable the G-Sensor and Mayday setting on your camera, andenter your Emergency Contact info into Drive Smarter. From there, Drive Smarter and the Dash camera will take care of the rest. If the camera detects that you have been in a serious collision (Level 5 G sensor event) it will automatically lock the latest recording and notify your emergency contact.
How do I connect my camera via WiFi?
You do not need to manually establish a WiFi connection to your Dash Cam. Drive Smarter uses Bluetooth to automatically manage connection types depending on which feature you are using within the app. If you are using a feature that requires WiFi, the app will walk you through establishing a a Bluetooth connection. Note: Older Android Operating systems (Android 6, 7, and 8) may prompt the user to exit the app and connect via the OS WiFi menu.