Firmware update available for the iRAD (4/28/2017). This will:
1) Improved Bluetooth communications to correct minor errors.
2) Corrected MPH/KMH display error
Do update the firmware in the iRAD, please click button below to download software for your PC that will do this update.
After the download is complete:
1. Save the file
2. Extract (unzip) the file,
3. Run (double click on Cobra update setup.exe) to install onto your PC and follow the InstallShield Wizard instructions. A desktop icon (Cobra Software Update) will be created on your desktop.
4. To update the firmware in the iRAD, connect the iRAD to your PC using a standard USB-A to USB-micro cable.
5. Start Cobra Software Update
6. Follow the instructions to install the new firmware.
Note: OS compatibility for the Cobra update software is for Windows XP, 7.0, 8.0
Cobra Software Update is not yet compatible with Mac OS.