COBRA FACTORY REPAIR SERVICES
Please note that this document is only for customers residing within the United States and Canada. Customers outside these regions should contact us for further information. Please email Customer Service at ContactUs@CedarElectronics.com.
If your unit is not under the warranty period, please first contact us with the model number to verify that we are still offering repair services for your model. On most models we use flat-rate repair pricing, so we can also tell you the exact repair cost. If you then include a check or money order with your unit, it will expedite the processing of your repair. Please make checks and money orders payable to "Cobra Electronics". For GPS mobile navigation products, we will provide an estimate after inspecting your unit.
PLEASE NOTE: Modifications will void the warranty, and we do not offer repair services on modified products. If you have modified your unit then the best option is to find a local repair shop.
When sending in your unit:
- Carefully pack your unit using plenty of packing to protect against shipment damage. Cobra is not responsible for shipment damage.
- Please include the following information in the box:
- Your name
- Your shipping address
- Your phone number
- A detailed description of the problem (this is VERY important)
- If your unit is under the warranty period then please include a copy of the sales receipt.
Please note that Ebay and PayPal receipts are not accepted. If you purchased your item on Ebay, you must provide a receipt from the actual seller. Only receipts from approved retailers will be accepted.
- Ship the box to the following address. Insurance is optional but recommended. Be sure to get a tracking number so that you will have proof of delivery. Cobra is not responsible for lost packages.
Please ship to:
Cobra Factory Service
6500 W. Cortland St.
Chicago, IL 60707
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at ContactUs@CedarElectronics.com or call 773-889-3087.