The CPI 2575 is a professional grade 2500 Watt power inverter. This inverter provides 2500 Watts continuous and 5000 Watts Peak household power on the go! It converts battery power to 120 V AC household power, allowing you to power up office equipment and household appliances such as TV sets, a coffee pot, a small microwave oven, a mini-fridge that draw under 2500 watts at the same time from your car, truck, RV or boat. Ideal for the cross country professional driver or RV enthusiast that needs all the conveniences of home in the cab. It also includes a USB output, ideal for using and charging most small video games, IPods, mobile phones, and many more USB power management devices. The unit also features a digital display that illustrates the vehicle's voltage and the device connected current consumption on a large LED display. Also, supports remote on/off capability.
- 2500 Watts continuous power - 5000 Watts peak power.
- 3 Grounded AC outlets - Powers up three or more household appliances.
- USB port - Charge iPod®, Blackberry®, mobile phones, and many other USB devices.
- Volt/Watt meter - Keep track of power usage.
- Pentagon ProtectionTM- 5 levels of protection against failures: thermal shutdown, reverse polarity protection, over-voltage shutdown, low voltage shutdown and low voltage alarm.