The Cobra 8500 Pro HD is an ideal companion to have ridin' shotgun. Featuring a revamped, 7” interface, tier one maps with lifetime updates, live and predictable traffic maps, real-time fuel prices, live weather forecasts and enhanced state mileage logs and hours of service timers, the Cobra 8500 Pro HD delivers useful, live data and keeps drivers safe and updated while on the road. Additional features include lane-assist technology, road closure updates and even truck-friendly points of interest; informing professional drivers to the location of truck stops, weigh stations, repair locations, parking, rest stops and much more.
The Cobra 8500 Pro HD provides additional features that keep drivers safe and updated on the road. Additional features include lane-assist technology, road closure updates and even truck-friendly points of interest powered by ProMiles® and TruckDownTM; informing professional drivers to the location of truck stops, weigh stations, repair locations, parking, rest stops and much more. The unit comes in a thin and light-weight, seven-inch, touch screen display with easy-to-use menu options.
What's in the Box: Windshield mount, 12V DC power cord and USB cable
See why so many drivers rely on Cobra professional navigation to ride shotgun at cobra.com/nav
- Tier 1 maps that include lifetime updates; ensuring the most accurate, up-to-date maps
- Live and predicted traffic to avoid time and money spent on traffic congestion
- Real-time diesel fuel prices direct from Flying J, Love’s, Petro, Pilot, Travel Centers of America and other major travel centers
- Live weather forecast including severe weather alerts
- Superior truck/last-mile routing with four times more trucking attributes coverage in secondary roads
- Enhanced state mileage logs & hours of service timers that keep track of on duty, on duty driving/off duty time based on GPS location. Also assists with IFTA fuel tax reporting and hours of service logging
- Electronic Logging Device (ELD) compatible with the new Cobra RapidLogTM ELD 350 (coming soon)