Protect your family, your vehicle, and your driving record by always having video evidence in the case of an incident.
The NEW IP 200 is a windshield mounted dash camera that continuously records video of the road as you drive!
This fully featured dash cam has your back by providing video evidence of your side of the story. Simply mount on your windshield, connect to power, and turn on your vehicle. The dash cam will automatically turn on and start recording. The video is saved in a loop, so you always have the latest footage stored. If you’re in an accident the camera senses the impact and automatically protects the footage so that it won’t be overwritten.
- HD quality - Continuously records the road ahead in High Definition Video (1080P - 1920x1080 30fps). 120° viewing angle films the entire road while still maintaining focus directly ahead for reading license plate numbers.
- Loop Recording - Footage is stored in 3 minute segments. When the memory card fills up the camera automatically deletes the oldest segment to make room for the new.
- Emergency Lock - If you don’t want a clip to be overwritten simply click the File Lock button and the clip will be protected.
- Shock G Sensor - 3 axis G-Sensor senses sudden accelerations and collisions and automatically protects footage surrounding the incident.
- Motion Detection - Provides visual event recording while a vehicle is parked. If motion is detected or the G-Sensor is triggered, the camera will automatically wake-up and start recording.
- Auto Record - The IP 200 automatically starts recording upon powering up, so it records every time the vehicle is on and moving.
- Ready to use - Includes a 4GB MicroSD memory card, vehicle power adapter, and suction cup windshield mount so the unit is ready to use out-of-the-box.