Drive HD Dash Cams allow drivers to protect their vehicle, relive their drive and share interesting footage by continuously recording video of the road ahead in 1080P Full HD video. The CDR 875 G uses internal GPS to embed the exact location and time in every recording. Free PC software allows you to view video along with location and G-Sensor information. It also includes a two-inch LCD screen, ultra-wide 160° viewing angle and embedded G-Sensor to automatically save and protect clips if an impact is detected. In addition, the CDR 875 G connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth Smart wireless technology providing alerts for upcoming speed and red light cameras, live police locations and shared radar alerts from the iRadar® Community.
The latest firmware for the CDR 875 G can be downloaded here:
CDR 875 G Firmware
Download Drive HD Dash Cam Player to view and edit your dash cam footage along with GPS, Compass, and G-Sensor data
- 1080P Full HD - Records the road ahead in 1080P Full HD Video.
- GPS Enabled - Embeds exact location and time into video recordings. Free PC software allows you to view video along with location and G-Sensor information
- iRadar Community - Bluetooth® enabled alerts to Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, Live Police Locations, and Shared Radar Alerts
- Simplified User-Interface - Easy on the eyes and easy to use.
- 2.0” LCD Screen - Includes Mini HDMI output to directly play footage on your HD TV or computer (cable not included).
- 160° Viewing Angle - Ultra wide viewing angle films the entire road and your peripherals.