The Cobra MR F55 is a full function DSC-capable VHF radio. The selectable 1 or 25 Watt output is perfect for short or long-range communication. Its compact design and included flush and bracket mounting kits make it great for any installation. This unit has features usually reserved for more costly VHF radio units including Dual Watch, an adjustable backlight, and function keys on the mic.It also includes all of the core features of Cobras fixed mount radios like; Noise canceling microphone, NOAA Weather Radio, Weather Alert, JIS7 Submersible, Instant channel 16/9, Scan, DSC call log, External speaker jack, Illuminated LCD display, Signal strength meter, GPS input capability, etc.Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF Radios.
- Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) - Allows you to send a distress signal at the touch of a button or exchange position information with other boats or stations.
- Submersible - Designed to JIS7 standards.
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone - Blocks background noise for clearer conversations.
- All NOAA Weather Channels - Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day.
- Dual Watch - Monitors two channels at once, channel 16 and one user-selected channel.